Registrations are done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. An one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is very easy to use, it is totally secure and can be completed in a few minutes. Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book their accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc. All additional services are offered at specially conference negotiated rates. Furthermore, the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book further services (subject to availability).
- Each paper published in the conference proceedings (full/short/poster paper) requires at least one early registration to the main conference as regular attendee.
- Students representing a paper only at the Doctoral Symposium are entitled to register as students.
- Any paper of any category that does not adhere to this registration policy will be removed from the proceedings.
- Create an "easyconferences" account through www.easyconferences.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
- Log into www.easyconferences.org and create your Profes 2013 registration order form
- Settle securely your order through the online credit card payment method
|UP TO 30th Apr |
Extended to 14th May, 2013
|FROM 15th May, 2013|
|Regular Profes 2013||500 €||550 €|
|Student Profes 2013 (non authors)||220 €||270 €|
|Tutorial fee||110 €||160 €|
Additional proceedings: 50 €
- Regular Profes 2013 Registration fee is inclusive of Conference participation, Conference bag, Conference Proceedings, Coffee Breaks on 13th & 14th of June, Lunches on 13th & 14th June, Welcome Reception on 12th of June and Conference Dinner on 13th of June.
- Student Profes 2013 Registration fee is inclusive of Conference participation, Conference bag, Welcome Cocktail on 12th of June and Coffee Breaks on 13th &14th of June. Proceedings, Daily Lunches and the Conference Dinners are not included in the Student registration fee (they can be purchased separately).
- Documentation proving registered Student status (student's ID or a letter from the Head of Department/Director of Doctoral School prepared on the notepaper of the institution) should be sent to email@example.com.
- Tutorial Registration fee includes participation to one of the tutorials on the 12th and coffee breaks on that day (lunch not included).